Updated: Dec 29, 2022
Time for another seasonal reading list. My winter reading list comprises of 8 books, I finished my fall reading list back in October and if you follow me on Instagram or even Goodreads you would have seen the amount of books I read in October and November. You can find my fall reading list here. I also did a summer reading list but I hit a reading slump back in July and didn't read all summer.
You can follow me on Instagram @wanderlust_canadian_
You can also follow me on Goodreads here.
Let's get into my list. Fair warning, most of these are steamy romances.
1. Neon Gods by Katee Robert
2. Desperate Measures by Katee Robert
3. The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
4. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
5. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
6. A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair
7. Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
8. Mistletoe Christmas by various authors
I can't wait to read all these books and I am really excited for my Christmas break from work because I will spend lots of my nights reading which I can't wait for.
Have you read any of these books or any of the ones on my fall reading list?